Saturday, May 7, 2011

Balance....

I've been absent on my blog for a couple of months now...
And it seems every time that I am totally inspired to write...
When the words flow like water down a waterfall...
Without effort...
Ceaseless....
Are when I lay my head down on my pillow to sleep!

I just don't get it..
How can that be my most inspired time?
:-) I usually just shake my head......Resist the urge to get up......In the common interest and good of my  body and mind....I focus on the task at hand.....To get some sleep!

Life has really got on to that super highway....
Where there are no speed limits...
And no state troopers on the prowl to pull you over...
The pace of life can snowball into something else.
Have to keep a keen eye on it.

I love it though.
This is the pace at which I thrive....
I'm totally tired on most days...
Completely fatigued...
But I love it.
This is me.
A different kind of adrenaline junkie.

In the mix of it all though, I really have been trying to balance work, home, family, friends and play time.
This time round......New career in the works.....I was determined to do it different...
Do it right.
It's made my diary look like war zone :-) But I think I have somewhat succeeded.
And I thank Almighty God for all the wonderful people in my life who are there to share it...
And there to witness it...
And to hold me together.

Seems like the only thing that has really suffered though is the virtual life of Suburban Barbie...
Which needs some attention and rectification of that situation...
Rest assured though, she's alive and well, and living it in the real world :-)

Enjoy the song.........This is MY plan for the weekend....Nothing at all! :-)
What's yours??
The Lazy Song! - Nothing At All!

No comments:

Post a Comment