Saturday, January 21, 2012

Public Service Announcement



FIRSTLY, I tell you, if the lady in front of me pouts her lips like that one more time…
I’m going to HAVE to smack the collagen out of her!

Why oh whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy do people do that?!
Who in the world even came up with the idea of injecting collagen into people’s lips?!
How and whyyyyyyyyyy were so many women convinced that looking like a blow fish is attractive??
Oh wait....apparently it's called a TROUT POUT!

This is not a rant.
This is a serious social issue!
So which louse of a human being came up with this idea and decided to bring more menace to society?
I'm still trying to find out.
I really and truly do not see the positive benefit of pumping one’s lips in a bid to somehow magically create a sexy-come-hither pout that will make all men go weak in the knees……….
Most of the women I see look horribly wrong…
It just looks out of place with them…
EVERYONE knows the lips are collagen filled…….because they look so terribly unnatural.
How are these women convinced this is a better option for them?
I can understand how other enhancements can be of benefit.............but this one?!
I understand that their self-esteem must be in the gutter levels to resort to such measures………
But surely!
Doesn’t sanity reign in at some point?
Don’t their supposed loved ones care even an iota for them and inform them how ridiculous they look?
We need an intervention!


SECONDLY, we need a new super food or whatever….
Because broccoli will just not do!
That’s it....
I said it.

No matter how much ‘they’ try to convince us that broccoli is the next best thing since sliced bread…..
I simply cannot buy it.
It looks weird…
It tastes even weirder…..
And you simply cannot do much with it.
I’ve never met a more stubborn vegetable than broccoli….
Despite trying it in different recipes…..different methods of cooking……the taste ALWAYS remains the same!
They need to stop growing it.
End of story.
At least we have a consensus!!

THIRDLY, an unrecognized hero walks this earth and has not been given due recognition.
WHO created the disposable flush-able toilet seat coverings????????????????????
I really want to know!
Because if there ever was a necessity for ANYTHING on this planet, THAT would be on top of every list!
That SHOULD be on top of every list.


I know whoever he/she is, is making bucket-fulls of money, and probably sitting pretty in some pent-house somewhere (or at least I hope so!), but they soooooo deserve it….
THAT is a true public service gem of an idea…….
You WILL remember THIS and understand why this piece of genius moves my world
:-)
And anyone who has had to use a toilet/bathroom/loo/latrine/restroom/water-closet (what-ever you want to call it) in some nether regions of the world (or even some places right here), will HAVE to agree with me…..
 
Things we so desperately need, and take for granted.
Just think about it :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment